Sikaflex 291i Sealant 70ml
Resistant to weathering and seawater, Sikaflex-291i is the perfect all-rounder: an all-purpose flexible marine sealant that bonds extremely well to all standard materials used in boat construction. Its outstanding elasticity ensures a durable, long-lasting seal alike all other Sikaflex Marine sealants and adhesives.
Sikaflex-291 is a non-sag, 1-component polyurethane sealant specifically developed for the marine market; it cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form a durable elastomer. Sikaflex-291 meets the requirements set out by the International Maritime Organisation (IMO).
- Coverage: 10m per 310ml cartridge
- Application Temperature : +5Deg. to +25Deg.C.
- Service Temperature : -40Deg. to +90Deg.C.
- Cures to 3mm in 24 hours. Tack Time : 60-90 mins.
- Use above and below water line
- General all-purpose sealant
- Resists salt water
- May be used for light duty bonding
- Fast strength build-up
- Excellent adhesion to gelcoat,fiberglass, metal and wood
- May be squeezed or brushed into place
- Versatile packaging
- Excellent bond
- Fast tack-free time
- High solids content
- NSF approved for potable water (black and white only)